Wednesday, November 11, 2009

A Tight Panty Girdle Where Can I Find The Tightest Possible Panty-girdle?

Where can I find the tightest possible panty-girdle? - a tight panty girdle

I want a panty-waist, and I think every brand is said that the best quality, so it does not know who to go with.

First, it must come from an online retailer, I'm not going to find the product design.


I am looking for a high waist, waist trimmer thighs.
Frankly, I look here for more comfort, I have reviewed are many places, all clean and comfortable - I look at the absolute control that can be found.

Now there must be something that does not show through clothes, some of them think it was very large and visible through the clothing huh - the nature of the end?

Thank you for your answers will not buy junk.

No comments:

Post a Comment